Are you interested in getting money out of politics, and supporting Larry’s candidacy? He needs your help collecting signatures to get his name on the ballot.
How To Help Get Signatures in Marin or Sonoma County
- Please click HERE to download the two required forms: Petition In
Lieu of Filing Fee Signature form (page one), and the Affidavit of
Circulator form (page two).
- Download and read the specific instructions for collection signatures in Marin and Sonoma counties.
- You and all signers must be residents of and registered voters in the county in which you are collecting signatures.
- Have signer print name, sign name, fill in address. CIRCULATOR (You) completes AFFIDAVIT OF CIRCULATOR on back of form.
- You mail the completed forms back to Larry no later than February 15th.
- Mail form to:
Larry Fritzlan for U.S. Congress
P. O. Box 910,
Mill Valley, CA 94942.
- You may make as many photocopies of blank signature forms as needed as long as both sides are stapled together.
If you have any questions, please contact Larry at email@example.com.